Neuroengineering job postings and funding opportunities
Below you will find a non-exhaustive collection of job postings and external funding opportunities (fellowships, grants, etc.) broadly applicable to neural engineering and computational neuroscience.
Newer listings at the top.
- Tenure-Track Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, multiple positions in a variety of neuroscience fields, Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem: https://elsc.huji.ac.il/content/new-academic-tenure-track-positions-elsc
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader, two positions in machine learning and robotics or machine learning and computational neuroscience, University of Sheffield, UK: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/dcs/jobs/index
- Faculty: Stanford University, junior faculty tenure-track position with the Stanford Neuroscience Institute and School of Engineering: https://mse.stanford.edu/faculty-search
- Faculty: Georgia Tech, Assistant or Associate professor in Neuroscience: http://biosci.gatech.edu/about/jobs/521
- Faculty: Penn State, tenure-track faculty position in Neurobiology: https://psu.jobs/job/66286
- Faculty: University of Minnesota, Neuromodulation Faculty Scholar: https://mndrive.umn.edu/brain/job-postings
Postdoctoral and other positions:
- Postdoc, SISSA, Italy, position in analog computations underlying language mechanisms: http://people.sissa.it/~ale/limbo.html
- Postdoc, Blanchette Rockefeller Neurosciences Institute, West Virginia University, position in human single unit recording & visual attention: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ylqg6Kc_9BVWhDTHR4S3A3RDA/view
- Postdoc, Barcelonaβeta Brain Research Center, position in single cell recordings in humans, neural mechanisms of memory: https://fpmaragall.org/en/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/07/Postdoc_Neural-Mechanisms-of-Memory-Research-Group.pdf
- Research Scientist: Position in Computational Neuroscience, Krembil Research Institute/Toronto Western Hospital, Ontario: https://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/uhncareers/JobDescription.asp?SiteID=10031&JobNumber=805761
- Postdoc: With Cherry Biotech, position in computational science/machine learning.
- Postdoc: Washington University in St. Louis, postdoc in computational cognitive neuroscience of event cognition: https://pages.wustl.edu/dcl/postdoctoral-position-computational-cognitive-neuroscience-event-cognition
- Postdoc: University of Cambridge, UK, Research Associate/Assistant in Interpersonal Neural Connectivity: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/13871/
- Postdoc: University of Sydney, Australia, Postdoctoral Research Associate in modeling and fMRI analysis
- Research Scientist: Neuroscience-Inspired Networks for Artificial Intelligence group, multiple openings for research scientists in deep learning, neural networks, etc.: http://www.ninai.org/jobs/
- Science Officer: Ripple Effect Communications: https://www.workable.com/j/6DE6C3E658
- Scientist 1: Allen Institute for Brain Science, Data Analysis in Experiments and Models: https://alleninstitute.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=498777&&cust_sort1=29268&&nohd#job
- Postdoc: Columbia University, New York City, multiple postdoc positions in the Laboratory for Neural Engineering and Control: http://neclab.bme.columbia.edu/open-postdoc-fellow-positions
- Postdoc: University Medical Center Goettingen, Germany, three postdoc positions in computational neuroscience: http://www.retina.uni-goettingen.de/join-the-lab/
- Postdoc: Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain, Postdoc in Theoretical Neuroscience: https://www.upf.edu/web/ruben-moreno-bote
- Postdoc: two positions (one experimental and one theoretical/computational), University of Pennsylvania, lab of Maria Geffen: neural circuits for dynamic auditory perception: http://geffenlab.weebly.com/positions.html
- Scientist 1: Allen Insitute for Brain Science, Simulation & Analyses of Neural Dynamics: https://alleninstitute.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=484167&&cust_sort1=29268&&nohd#job
- Scientist 1: Allen Institute for Brain Science, Biophysical Systems and Signals: https://alleninstitute.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=480135&&cust_sort1=29268&&nohd#job
- Postdoc: Franklin & Marshall College, postdoc in computational neuroscience: more information here
- Postdoc: Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Warsaw, Poland, postdoc in computational neuroscience: https://neuroinflab.wordpress.com/jobs/20160301-postdoc-kesi/
Funding opportunities (fellowships, grants, etc.)
Sorted by deadline.
- August 17, 2017 (UW Internal Deadline): Simons Foundation Mathematical Modeling of Living Systems (MMLS) program
- October 12, 2017 (UW Internal Deadline): NSF Major Research Instrumentation Program: (MRI) Instrument Acquisition or Development