Job postings and funding opportunities
Below you will find a non-exhaustive collection of job postings and external funding opportunities (fellowships, grants, etc.) broadly applicable to neuroengineering.
Newer listings at the top.
- Faculty, University of Detroit Mercy, female tenure-track faculty position in Mechanical Engineering: http://eng-sci.udmercy.edu/faculty/faculty-positions/clare-boothe-luce.htm
- Faculty, George Mason University, tenure-track or tenured position in Bioengineering, especially biomedical imaging, biomaterials, neuroengineering, and biomechanics: https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/39657
- Faculty: Western University, Ontario, Canada, tenure-track position in computational neuroscience: http://www.uwo.ca/bmi/media/CompNeuroScienceJan2017.pdf
- Faculty: University of Groningen, The Netherlands, female tenure-track faculty positions in a variety of fields including neuromorphic computing, cognitive modelling or robotics: http://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/job-opportunities/overview?details=00347-02S000590P&cat=wp
- Faculty: Stanford University, junior facutly tenure-track position with the Stanford Neuroscience Institute and School of Engineering: https://mse.stanford.edu/faculty-search
- Faculty: Georgia Tech, Assistant or Associate professor in Neuroscience: http://biosci.gatech.edu/about/jobs/521
- Faculty: University of Michigan, positions in Neuroscience Kinesiology and Biomechanics.
- Faculty: University of Houston, Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Mathematics, with a focus on mathematical biology, mathematical medicine, applied probability, statistics, biostatistics or related areas: https://jobs.uh.edu/postings/33258
- Faculty: Penn State, tenure-track faculty position in Neurobiology: https://psu.jobs/job/66286
- Faculty: University of Minnesota, Neuromodulation Faculty Scholar: https://mndrive.umn.edu/brain/job-postings
- Postdoc: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, postdoc in computational neuroscience
- Postdoc: University College London, postdoc in computational neuroscience: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/research/chaitlab/vacancies
- Postdoc: University of Sussex, England, Research Fellow in Computational Neuroscience: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs/1626
- Scientist 1: Allen Insitute for Brain Science, Simulation & Analyses of Neural Dynamics: https://alleninstitute.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=484167&&cust_sort1=29268&&nohd#job
- Scientist 1: Allen Institute for Brain Science, Biophysical Systems and Signals: https://alleninstitute.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=480135&&cust_sort1=29268&&nohd#job
- Postdoc: Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, in computational modeling of language: https://www.languageininteraction.nl/bqpositions.html
- Postdoc: Franklin & Marshall College, postdoc in computational neuroscience: more information here
- Postdoc: Florida International University, algorithms for brain-computer interfaces: more information here
- Postdoc: University College Dublin, Ireland, computational modeling of sensorimotor decision making: https://cogneusys.com/opportunities/
- Postdoc: Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Warsaw, Poland, postdoc in computational neuroscience: https://neuroinflab.wordpress.com/jobs/20160301-postdoc-kesi/
- Postdoc: Emory University and Georgia Tech, postdoc in Multi-scale models of muscle spindles for understanding sensorimotor control: PDF with details
- Postdoc: Centre de Recerca Matem, Barcelona, Spain, postdoc in Computational Neuroscience: http://www.crm.cat/en/Pages/DetallNoticia.aspx?ItemID=112
Funding opportunities (fellowships, grants, etc.)
Sorted by deadline.