Past Neural Computation and Engineering Connections
- Keynote speakers: Marcia O’Malley (Rice), Maria Geffen (University of Pennsylvania), and Michael Berry (Princeton)
- Local speakers: Ariel Rokem (UW eScience), Daniela Witten (UW Statistics & Biostatistics), Steve Brunton (UW Mechanical Engineering), Jason Yeatman (UW Speech and Hearing Sciences), and Saskia de Vries (Allen Institute for Brain Science)
- Schedule: January 19-20, 2017 schedule (PDF)
2016 Neural Computation and Engineering Connection
January 28-29, 2016
- Keynote speakers: Lena Ting (Georgia Institute of Technology, Emory University), Rafa Yuste (Columbia University), John Cunningham (Columbia University), Richard Andersen (California Institute of Technology), and Mehrdad Jazayeri (MIT).
- Local speakers: Bing Brunton (UW Biology), Sam Burden (UW Electrical Engineering), John Tuthill (UW Physiology & Biophysics), David Gire (UW Psychology), and Eli Shlizerman (UW Applied Math, Electrical Engineering)